ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Writing error/output to syslog

2014-05-19 04:39:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] Writing error/output to syslog
From: George Marselis <George.MARSELIS AT KAUST.EDU DOT SA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 08:36:40 +0000
Hey guys,

I am running the 7.1 client. I would like the scheduler to write output
and errors to syslog.

I just finished reading the B/A guide, but I did not come around finding
anything about redirecting the scheduler output and error streams to
syslog. I also googled around a bit, but I could not find anything
relevant.

May I please have a clue? What configuration parameter did I miss?

Best,
----
George Marselis, systems administrator
Building #1, Level 0, Office Area 0203-WS16
Visualisation Laboratory, KAUST
Land: +966-2-808-0634, Mobile: +966-56-321-7713, Skype: project2501a

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the
original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from
your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited.