ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Question

2014-05-09 10:20:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:19:19 +0000
Hello

I tried to run command  of a Tsm server2 from a script on Tsm server1 without
success.

I create on tsm server 1 a servergroup as:   define servergroup tsm2

       Define grpmember tsm2 tsmserver2

My test script is like:  tsm2:q se

Launch the script on Tsm sever1 as:      run test

But got the q session of Tsm server1 instead the q session of Tsm server2

>From the commandline of Tsm server1 of course is running fine.

It is possible or thru a script not at all ?