ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error

2014-05-08 03:33:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error
From: "Loon, EJ van (SPLXM) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 07:33:09 +0000
Remco,
It's more than a mistake in an icon. We now have to change our restore
procedures and tell our users to ignore an error message when they are in the
GUI or to ignore the configuration wizard when it starts. If they do not ignore
the wizard and just click the next buttons all configuration files will be
overwritten and this will cause the BA client to fail!
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
AF/KLM Storage Engineering