ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help with planning

2014-05-07 13:47:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help with planning
From: David Jelinek <David.Jelinek AT CMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:43:37 -0400
On 05/07/2014 12:48 PM, Francisco Javier wrote:
check out this ...
http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/es/fastbackforworkstations
I've been there and not found what I needed so far, but thank you.

I've been asked to figure out what we would need in the way of servers
if we were going to use FastBack to back up about 2000 Windows desktop
machines. I have no experience with FastBack at all. We use TSM for our
Enterprise backups of our servers. Are the server side of FastBack
regular TSM servers? I can't seem to find where to look for the
information I need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Have a wonderful day,
David Jelinek

--