ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error

2014-05-07 11:09:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:06:59 -0400
Hi Eric,

I agree. There is a fix for it and it is being tested now.
It is targeted for the 7.1.0.1 interim and will be available
once the testing has completed.

If you decide you need an immediate fix, you can always open
a PMR and ask for a patch.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/07/2014
10:39:00 AM: