ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: Tsm replication 7.1

2014-05-01 01:37:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: Tsm replication 7.1
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 05:35:23 +0000
Hi Michael

Thank you very much for the information ..... make more sense now.

Your link is very helpful too ..

I have just need another clarification   about the policy retention , if they
are not the same in SOURCE and TARGET servers . I mean that I want to keep in
TARGET server less versions (type backup) or last days (type archive).

To make simple in source F.S (default) - Node (default) - server (ALL_DATA)

So if I have for a node a policy (archive) of keeping 365 days and on the
TARGET server I just want to keep 60 days.

During the first replicate node which policy works ? All data for 365 days will
be replicate or just the data for 60 days ?

T.I.A Best Regards

Robert Ouzen
Haifa University Israel