ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] memory usage TSM for exchange

2014-04-30 11:06:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] memory usage TSM for exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:03:41 -0400
Hi Remco,

Judging from these similar posts...

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/3736df82-e5cb-4665-a97c-eb4a70868271/information-store-database-buffer-paged-during-backup?forum=exchangesvravailabilityandisasterrecoverylegacy

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_27697281.html

... it looks like it could be related to activity that the
Exchange Server does during a backup.

It also looks like it's a general backup issue since the same
problem appears with Windows Server Backup as well.

The second link above showed that increasing the page file size helped.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 04/30/2014
07:57:25 AM: