ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V5 to V7.1 upgrade - any gotchas?

2014-04-17 15:47:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V5 to V7.1 upgrade - any gotchas?
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:44:46 -0400
I wouldn't hold my breath, considering 5.x and 6.1 are E-O-L/E-O-S end of
April.

I just upgrade my last 6.1 server to 6.3.4.  Before I did it, I had to
rebuild an offsite/backup server and decided to go 7.1 since this server
only holds DB backups of the other servers.  After I did that, whenever the
6.1 server did an offsite DB backup to the new 7.1 server, there was a
server table error every time the backup was performed.  Since I knew I was
going to replace the 6.1 server soon, I didn't care.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator