ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Relabel/checkin Tapes marked as "empty"

2014-04-16 14:04:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Relabel/checkin Tapes marked as "empty"
From: Francisco Parrilla <francisco.parrilla AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:01:07 -0500
just try without the volume name, you don't need the name to label the
volume:

label libvol xdcvtl  labels=barcode search=yes  checkin=scratch

tsm: SXDCTSM01>label libvol xdcvtl VT0860L3 overwrite=no search=yes
labels=barcode checkin=scratch

ANR2020E LABEL LIBVOLUME: Invalid parameter - SEARCH.

ANS8001I Return code 3.