ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recommend a US company for custom LTO5 barcodes -

2014-04-16 11:24:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recommend a US company for custom LTO5 barcodes -
From: "Kalipolites, Marc" <MKalipolites AT DUTCHESSNY DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:22:26 +0000
I made my own using "free" software which now has a small subscription charge
and I used Avery 6577 labels.
Works fine after you get the alignment right.
I needed to add a few tapes in a hurry and couldn't wait for an order of labels
to come in.
 http://www.mytapelabels.com/

Thanks
Marc
Marc Kalipolites
Systems Network Administrator
Dutchess County OCIS
503 Haight Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Phone: (845)486-2450
Email: mkalipolites AT dutchessny DOT gov
www.dutchessny.gov