ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] New Exchange 2010 setup

2014-04-15 11:47:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] New Exchange 2010 setup
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:42:48 -0700
Someone sent me this asking for help with an exchange issue. Since this is a
new server I'm guessing the setup isn't correct since this message seems to
indicate an issue outside of the TDP setup but wanted to see if anyone has seen
this before.

I do not have any access to the client but can request other logs, and in the
mean time have sent them the IBM link for documentation for Exchange setup.

Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The WinRM
client cannot process the request. The WinRM client tried to use Negotiate
authentication mechanism, but the destination computer (RB1-EXC-01:80) returned
an 'access denied' error. Change the configuration to allow Negotiate
authentication mechanism to be used or specify one of the authentication
mechanisms supported by the server. To use Kerberos, specify the local computer
name as the remote destination. Also verify that the client computer and the
destination computer are joined to a domain. To use Basic, specify the local
computer name as the remote destination, specify Basic authentication and
provide user name and password. Possible authentication mechanisms reported by
server:

Thank You
Geoff Gill