ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Better platform for TSM client for Windows v6.4/7.1: Windows Server 2012 vs Windows 2012 Server Essentials ?

2014-04-10 07:19:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Better platform for TSM client for Windows v6.4/7.1: Windows Server 2012 vs Windows 2012 Server Essentials ?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:17:32 +0200
I think the question is actually in the topic of the message, which windows
version to use.

I don't think it wil really make any difference (though I don't know the diff
between those two versions either). Just use the one common in your
organisation and if both are euqually welcome, use the cheapest one.

Op 10 apr. 2014, om 12:59 heeft Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl