ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server - restoring Database to another server (VSS Backup)

2014-04-09 00:56:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server - restoring Database to another server (VSS Backup)
From: Dhammika Rathnayake1 <dhrathna AT LK.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:24:28 +0530
Hi Francisco Parrilla,

 Thank you for the information.

 version is 6.4.
 Is online Legacy backup is enough?

 Best regards,
 Dhammika

From:   Francisco Parrilla <francisco.parrilla AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To:     ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu,
Date:   04/08/2014 09:41 PM
Subject:        Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server - restoring Database to another
            server (VSS Backup)
Sent by:        "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Which version of TDP have you?
To restore SQL backup to another node this must be type Legacy backup ,
there are one restriction for VSS backup, this of kind of backup just can
restoring at the same server on some versions of TDP for SQL

Best regards