ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Redbooks for TSM 6.X or 7.X

2014-03-25 10:10:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Redbooks for TSM 6.X or 7.X
From: Tom Taylor <TTaylor AT JOS-A-BANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:00:34 -0400
Agreed, there is nothing self explanatory or intuitive about TSM

Thomas Taylor
System Administrator
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers
Cell (443)-974-5768

From:
Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU,
Date:
03/25/2014 09:58 AM
Re: [ADSM-L] Redbooks for TSM 6.X or 7.X
Sent by:

It seems IBM has halted the production of TSM redbooks.  Also the
Certification guides and Technical guides exist no more for the newer
versions.

The reason for this is that TSM in the recent years has become so easy,
intuitive and self explanatory. That was a joke.

Hans Chr. Riksheim