ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up NDMP with TSM 6.1.4.5

2014-03-20 17:43:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up NDMP with TSM 6.1.4.5
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:42:56 +0000
There is also this http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27041348

Using Tivoli Storage Manager to Backup Network Attached Storage
This STE will: Provide an overview of the Network Storage (NAS) backup
environment.  It will also cover configuration details for Network Data
Management Protocol (NDMP) backups.   We will explore common problems and
finally hints and tips for backups and restores of NDMP with TSM. Date:
November 18, 2013 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern US (Duration 1.5 Hours) Presented
by: Tom Hepner Audience: Level 2 & 3 ...