ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Question about restoring a tsm db.

2014-03-12 08:26:15
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question about restoring a tsm db.
From: "Plair, Ricky" <rplair AT HEALTHPLAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:23:39 +0000
Yesterday my TSM server crashed and lost the db.

Our TSM DB is approx. 1.5 TB on a windows system. I started a TSM DB RESTORE
last night around midnight and it's still running this morning.

Is there any way to know how long it will run or follow the progress other than
the scrolling console?

Ricky M. Plair
Storage Engineer
HealthPlan Services
Office: 813 289 1000 Ext 2273
Mobile: 757 232 7258

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.This email
transmission may contain confidential information.This information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if
addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the
intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.