ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What is the newest client version supported on Windows server 2003?

2014-03-07 14:30:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What is the newest client version supported on Windows server 2003?
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:25:48 -0500
We have been forced onto 7.x to support our 2012R2 servers (that is the
only client that is supported) but apparently still need 6.3.x for Windows
2003 (which still has over a year of support left from Microsoft).  We may
go to 6.4.x or 7.x on 2008/2012 servers if it will cure our database backup
issues (which we have been working with IBM for a few months on).  I have a
funny feeling that 7.x would work on 2003 but we do not want any
unsupported scenarios for backups.

Tom