ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 6.4.1 cross-server restore setup

2014-02-13 06:15:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 6.4.1 cross-server restore setup
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:11:57 +1100
Thanks for the workaround Del,  this is not directed at you.

Surely this would have come up and been solved in any reasonable beta
test program, well before being inflicted on long-suffering customers?
Sometimes I wonder if any consideration is given to those who use the
product day to day.  The idiotic work arounds that we have to use, that
have been in the TSM for years and continue to cause wasted time and
effort by everyone flabbergast me.  One of my accounts has just gone off
to something that promises a brand new approach.  Time will tell if the
reality matches the glossies, but this is exactly the sort of reason why
they leave.

Spleen vented, submerging again,
Steve

Steven Harris