ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Virtual I/O in TS3500

2013-12-19 23:40:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Virtual I/O in TS3500
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 04:34:07 +0000
Hi George!  Long time no E!

It's a config issue (or an operator issue, depending on your point of view)

You can set the number of "virtual" I/O slots for the library from the library
web interface.
If you are going to eject or enter more than 32 carts at once, you should
increase the number of "virtual" I/O slots to a bigger number (up to 224).
I don't know of any downside to doing that, except that you will also need to
stop and restart TSM, so that it will pick up the new I/O slot ids.