ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Buying disk: (was: TSM Dedup stgpool target)

2013-12-10 07:32:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Buying disk: (was: TSM Dedup stgpool target)
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:31:08 +0100
My advise would also be to look into this document from IBM;

*Blueprint and Server Automated Configuration for Linux x86*
Three system configurations with exact spec's and deduplication
backup/restore performance figures for the two larger ones, small config
performance should be available later this year.