ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question Tapepool

2013-12-09 10:26:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question Tapepool
From: Nick Laflamme <nick AT LAFLAMME DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:24:20 -0600
Rick has already brought up MIGRATE STG, which probably is the normal way to do
this.

Remember that MOVE NODEDATA can also move data among primary storage pools
(including back to a random access storage pool, good for when you anticipate
an important recovery operation). You can even set up collocation groups so
that your MOVE NODEDATA covers more than one node at a time (even if you don’t
use collocation by groups in your storage pools.) It might be more work to
execute than MIGRATE STG, but it gives you control about which data moves
first, if that’s important to you.

Nick