ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question Tapepool

2013-12-09 09:21:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question Tapepool
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:19:03 +0000
Just keep in mind that you "migrate" data from one Primary storage pool to
another, not from a primary storage pool to a copy pool in which case you would
use the backup stgpool command.

Additionally, when you mention moving data from the old tapepool to the disk
pool below I am assuming you are referring to a sequential access primary pool
with a file type device class and not a true random access disk pool, right?

-Rick Adamson