ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] reclaim process failure ANR1162W

2013-12-05 10:45:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] reclaim process failure ANR1162W
From: Tim Brown <TBrown AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:40:45 +0000
Seeing these reclaim errors occasionally at our TSM replication site only.

ANR1162W Space reclamation skipping damaged file on volume
D:\OFFICE_PRIM2\00019CEB.BFS: Node OFFICE3, Type Backup, File space
\\office3\e$, File name \USR2\IS\DOCUMENTATION\TESTING1.PDF.
ANR1162W Space reclamation skipping damaged file on volume

If a query the volume it shows 0% even though a q content shows files.

I first run audit fix=yes but still get ANR1162W for subsequent reclaim process.

I then delete vol discard=yes and then reclaim process gets the message

ANR2111W RECLAIM STGPOOL: There is no data to process for OFFICE_PRIM.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

Anyone seen this, believe it may be tied to de-deduplication

Thanks,

Tim Brown