ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question

2013-12-05 08:56:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:54:55 +0000
Mickael,
Yes you can, as long as the TSM server levels and platforms (AIX, Windows,
etc.) are the same. For example; you cannot use this process when going from a
version 5 to a version 6 instance.
Make sure to review the doco for the commands as you will may want to use the
replacedefs=yes option when exporting policies, or the preview=yes option to
plan for storage requirements.

-Rick Adamson
Jax, FL.