ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore TSM DB to different OS server

2013-12-03 16:35:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore TSM DB to different OS server
From: Shawn Drew <shawndo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:31:45 -0500
The only supported option I am aware of is when moving from TSM5 -> TSM6.3.4
I've successfully migrated from AIX TSM5 -> Linux TSM6.3.4 and if your solaris
server is TSM5.5 I would consider it.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r4/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.srv.upgrd.doc%2Ft_xplat_mig.html

Otherwise the export node would be the another good solution.
-Shawn