ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DSMCAD deprecated?!?

2013-12-03 11:23:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DSMCAD deprecated?!?
From: Maurizio Teruzzi <maurizio.teruzzi AT SUNRISE DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 17:18:26 +0100
Hello,

I use TSM (ADSM) since v3.x, I always used that technique.
Yesterday I tested the new migration process to tsmcli v6.4.1.5 without
problem and I WILL continue use this metod.
Simplicity and RAM consumption are the advantages of that method.

Ciao

Saluti
MT

--

Cordiali saluti / Meilleures salutations

Maurizio Teruzzi