ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] domain.vmfull syntax for vm exclude

2013-11-29 09:15:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] domain.vmfull syntax for vm exclude
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:14:18 +0000
Haha, that just seems too weird! But I will try it. Although, now I think of
it, the options are separated by semi-colons, so it kind of makes sense. Seems
non-standard, though.

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)