ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange and Sharepoint Questions

2013-11-21 10:09:48
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange and Sharepoint Questions
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 07:07:48 -0800
Been asked a couple of questions that hopefully could be answered quickly here.

1. Been told when restoring a users mailbox, restore to a pst, and also tried
alternate mailbox, that both methods failed. I don't have the client version
but am curious if there are any known issues  you know about. Perhaps they are
not doing it correctly, not sure since I am nowhere near the facility, and not
fluent in Exchange either. Any suggestions I can point them to that they may
have missed.

2. Can the Sharepoint agent restore individual files from within Sharepoint?

Thank You
Geoff Gill