ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool

2013-11-21 04:20:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 01:18:40 -0800
Hi Michael, and one more thanks for reply

I speak with my boss and i can explain what we want to do
We have an old TS3200 LTO3 with his own library and connect to  TSM server
(when i launch the interface i have :"Command Line Administrative Interface
Version 5 Release 5 Level 3.3 and when i connect to interface its write same
things Version 5 Release 5 Level 3.3)

We have a new TS3200 LTO6 with his own library (lto6 tape empty ) and connect
to TSM server (when i launch the interface i have :"Command Line Administrative
Interface Version 6 Release 3 Level 0.0 and when i connect to interface its was
Version 5 Release 5 Level 3.3 i don't  understand the version :s lol)

Now we want to migrate the old server to the new server.

I hope it's more clear for you ^^

Thanks by advance

Regards,
Mickael