ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: SQL query in v6 server

2013-11-20 11:22:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: SQL query in v6 server
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:20:26 -0600
I'm working on the same task as I prepare for a 5.5 to 6.3 upgrade.  Here's a
good starting point for updating select statements for TSM 6:

https://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.srv.upgrd.doc%2Fr_srv_upgrd_cmd_select.html

There's also an IBM tech note about it, but I don't have the link handy.

=Dave