ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool

2013-11-20 05:33:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool
From: Michael Roesch <michael.roesch AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:31:13 +0100
Hi Mickael,

What we are doing right now and it's work we have just one drive it's work

You mean there's still one drive available on the old server that can read
the LTO3 tapes?

I don't know how much data you have to move, but maybe creating a
server-to-server connection and using Export Node toserver maybe a better
and easier option for you.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.srv.ref.doc%2Fr_cmd_node_othsvr_export.html

Then you could have the data go directly to the newly created "tapepool" on
the new server.

Regards,
Michael