ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool

2013-11-19 09:23:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 05:54:48 -0800
Hi everybody i'am french and sorry for advance to my bad english^^ I have 2-3
questions for you

We actualluy works to a TSM3200 LTO3 and one of the drive are down (drive1, the
copypool was lost :s) so we have received a new TSM LTO6 and we want to move
all the data of the LTO3 to the new LTO6

1 question: We want to recreate a new copypool (on the TSM LTO6) with the data
in the tapepool (in the LTO3). I'am new in TSM and i don't know what i do (i
read i have to do backup stgpool primary_pool new_copy_pool it's ok ?)

2 question : If we have successfully recreate the new copypool (on LTO6) we
want to recreate the tapepepool (on the LTO6) with the copypool (on LTO6 to)
it's possible ?

Thanks by advance

Regards
Mickael.