ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.3 server spec

2013-11-17 07:11:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.3 server spec
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:10:18 +0100
The big question is, are you going to use deduplication?
After that, it's about how many simultaneous sessions do you need to
support, rto/rpo demand, daily ingest amount, etc.
If you plan on using dedup and have serious restore performance demands
things get pretty high-end fast when it comes to metadata storage. :-)