ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] test

2013-11-12 08:48:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] test
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:46:31 -0500
Sounds like the problem I had back a while ago - I could post to the
newsgroup (hint for all you "test"-ers - go to
http://adsm.org/lists/html/ADSM-L/ and you will see ALL posts that make it
through to the listserver - including these "tests")  but inbound was
stuck/blocked/filtered somewhere down the line.

To prove/get around it, I used my personal Gmail account to subscribe and
everything was coming through there, just fine.

Eventually it cleared up on its own with no-one admitting to doing the
blocking or unblocking.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator