ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SAP w/Oracle RMAN

2013-11-05 10:57:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SAP w/Oracle RMAN
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:45:23 +0000
Well, if back_sessions was 1, then all the data to restore is on 1 tape, so I
don't see how increasing restore sessions would help. If the backups are on
disk, maybe so.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)