ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server

2013-11-01 06:47:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 06:45:34 -0400
Hi Eric,

This may have been an issue with the 6.3.1 version.
Did you get the latest "6.4.1" package?
After installing it, make sure the "sqlclient.lic" is
in the C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPSql directory.
(or wherever you installed DP for SQL.)

After doing so, start the MMC GUI.
On the left hand side of the MMC GUI you should see
a treeview that looks something like this:

IBM Tivoli Data Protection
  - IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
     - Dashboard - SERVER1
        - Manage
           + Configuration
           + Diagnostics
           + Learning

If you are not seeing this, open a PMR, maybe something else
is wrong with the configuration seeing the license file.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 11/01/2013
06:09:01 AM: