ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search

2013-10-31 16:51:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:42:09 -0700
We've seen the complaints and we're trying to get some response.
If you could provide answers to the following two questions, it will help
us get a response back.

  1. Do you have some specific examples that can be reproduced?  Which URL
did you use?  Do you have examples of  the keywords that were used?

  2.  Is this from the masthead search ( the search box in the upper top
of the page in black)  or is the search from a product's support portal
page (search box in the white part of the page)?

Thanks for letting us know.

Barry Fruchtman
Tivoli Storage Manager Development