ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search

2013-10-29 19:49:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:47:38 -0400
Hi -

I read the thread and will ask for help. I do not work in this area, but I
am doing my best to get this issue escalated so it does not persist. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 10/29/2013
07:28:10 PM: