ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange question

2013-10-24 09:01:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:59:43 +0000
Hi to all

I tried to figure how to load the DP for Exchange management console gui with
another dsm.opt and / or tdpexc.cfg

When loading by default got the view for the default backups.

I run a DRM backup for offsite purpose with different opt (drm.opt) and cfg
config (tdpexc_drm.cfg) , successfully backup with dagnode and another local
agent (drmA)

Run the query backup from the console mode, O.K here the output.

And try to figure to do the same via the gui ?

c:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPExchange>tdpexcc q tsm Ac18-Users33 full
/tsmoptfile=drm.opt /configfile=tdpexc_drm.cfg

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail:
Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server
Version 6, Release 4, Level 1.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1998, 2013. All rights reserved.

Querying Tivoli Storage Manager server for a list of database backups, please
wait...

Connecting to TSM Server as node 'DRM_EXCHSRVA'...
Connecting to Local DSM Agent 'drmA'...
Using backup node 'dag_exchange'...

  DAG              : DAG

  Database         : Ac18-Users33

     Backup Date        Size     S Fmt  Type   Loc        Object Name
10/24/2013 14:42:17      16.70GB A VSS  full   Srv 20131024144217
                        199.01MB                   Logs
                         16.51GB                   File

The operation completed successfully. (rc = 0)

TDP for Exchange 6.4.1
Tsm server version  6.3.4.200

Regards Robert