ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move data to another storage pool

2013-10-10 17:28:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move data to another storage pool
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:25:48 +0000
Does Q CONTENT show filenames for you?
Mine shows nothing.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Erwann Simon
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:25 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi all,

I'm also seeing quite the same : moving data (move nodedata) from a
deduplication enabled file pool to an LTO pool completes as successfull but
some files are still present for the node in the source pool (q content, q
nodedata...). And nothing appears in the actlog.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON