ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Win2008 with UAC and backing up files that really didn't change... kind'a

2013-10-10 17:18:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Win2008 with UAC and backing up files that really didn't change... kind'a
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT ALCON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:16:09 +0000
I believe you have something else happening.  If that option was changing the
ACLs of millions of files you would be very aware of that happening.
"administrative" rights are not unlike sudo in Unix, you are assuming the
identity of a more powerful user.
It is not uncommon for admins here to do what you describe without the results
you describe.

Andy Huebner