ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware Off-host file-level backup (VMware vStorage APIs) and VMMAXPARALLEL

2013-10-10 16:06:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware Off-host file-level backup (VMware vStorage APIs) and VMMAXPARALLEL
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:04:25 +0200
Hi list,

Does someone still using B/A Client to backup VM at file level using the off
host capabilities of VADP ?

In a customer environment, VMMAXPARALLEL is inefficient when backup up at file
level but works fine when backup up at VM level.

Thanks for your feedback.
--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON