ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move data to another storage pool

2013-10-10 11:30:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move data to another storage pool
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:28:25 +0000
Same issue I'm having.
In a non-dedup pool, the heads/tails of big spanned files still show up in Q
CONTENT, and a move data will take care of those heads & tails.
Whatever this is, isn't related to that.
In my case, the MOVE DATA fails, with no detail in the error message, audit
says there are 6 files, q content says there's nothing.
Time for  Tivoli ticket...