ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] File Pool

2013-10-09 09:46:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] File Pool
From: "Tailor, Mahesh C." <mctailor AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:42:08 +0000
Status of volume:

/tsmfp/fp001/bf112           FPOOL01         FILE             204.8 G       0.0
     Empty

Delete of volume:

del vol /tsmfp/fp001/bf112
ANR2220W This command will delete volume /tsmfp/fp001/bf112 from its storage
pool after verifying that the volume contains no data.

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes (Y)/No (N)) y
ANR2208I Volume /tsmfp/fp001/bf112 deleted from storage pool FPOOL01.

No errors....

10/09/13   09:36:44      ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: DELETE
VOLUME
                          /tsmfp/fp001/bf112  (SESSION: 2025335)
10/09/13   09:36:45      ANR2208I Volume /tsmfp/fp001/bf112 deleted from storage
                          pool FPOOL01. (SESSION: 2025335)