ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NFS only supported on AIX.

2013-10-08 01:13:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NFS only supported on AIX.
From: Grant Street <grants AT AL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 16:11:05 +1100
I'm confirming this now ... But it doesn't look good. I'm not talking
will it or won't it work I'm more concerned about technical support. I
had an issue with restoring data to an NFS file system on a mac and was
told that it wasn't supported. That's when I started getting concerned.

The following does not contain NFS except AIX. eg. I would expect it to
list NFS against linux with ACL Support as "NO"

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.client.doc%2Fc_bac_aclsupt.html

Grant