ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2012 issue

2013-10-04 07:30:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2012 issue
From: Chavdar Cholev <chavdar.cholev AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:28:47 +0300
Hi Richard,
I would check if here is an option Quite in dsm.opt file commented,
and enable it in order to get log from backup and to see now may files
were modified since last backup.
Another possible reason is to have a policy(Group Policy)  that is
changing some of file attrib.
I had similar issue with sec. descriptors of files on windows server.
When you check file seems to be not modified, but security was modified
via GPO....

Chavdar