ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Clients and Non-Supported OS Levels

2013-09-23 07:18:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Clients and Non-Supported OS Levels
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:16:42 -0400
I never said unsupported means not working. We have quite a few not
supported clients because we don't have a choice, i. e. IRIX clients at 5.1
backing up to 6.3 servers.  But if problems arise, there is little we can
do to troubleshoot or ask for support.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University