ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DISK vs FILE DevClass

2013-09-19 13:49:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DISK vs FILE DevClass
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:46:44 +0000
I am not sure if this is an issue with file device class, but I define the max
capacity as 2 GB and started backups direct to file device class.  Many of my
clients has excessive media wait the next morning report.  After that I move
them back to a small disk device class that migrate to a file device class and
all of the media wait went away.