ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v5->v6 upgrade - permissions of raw disk pool vols

2013-09-19 13:28:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v5->v6 upgrade - permissions of raw disk pool vols
From: Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT US.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:26:43 +0000
Yes, permission needs to be considered for v6 resource access, although you
don't necessarily need to reassign ownership.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.