ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How do you backup Active Directory 2008

2013-09-18 17:22:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] How do you backup Active Directory 2008
From: ritchi64 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:20:18 -0700
Hello, I'm a newbe with TSM,

I search the forum for info about bakup of Active Dicetory 2008 and found
nothing usefull. I also check the doc for baclient 6.4 and found no particular
topic on this subject, just some patial info.

Can someone could point me to a good documentation for backup Active Directory
2008 with tsm? Any doc for disater recovery for AD?

Should I select backup the sysvol and net login?
How do you setup your baclient to backup AD at your site?

Thank's in advance!
Alan